As per the law on information technology and individual freedom, n° 78-17, 6th January 1978, you have a right of access to, and rectification of, the data relating to you. You may request that they are rectified, completed, clarified, updated or deleted by contacting our association by regular mail: association LOME, 8 passage Ruelle, 75018 Paris, or by email via our contact form on this website.
Reasons for collecting data :
The user is proposed to disclose his name, email address, postal address and phone number to the Association LOME.
The data collected is intended only for the Association LOME who will store them on their computer in order to :
- send newsletters that will keep the user informed of any new development on the ceramixo.com website or of any occurrence related to the CERAMIXO event
- allow for the good management of exhibitors’ applications during the event
- allow for exchanges with its partners, sponsors and providers
- communicate with members of the association
- communicate with employees, trainees and volunteers
The user is informed that the data gathered will no be shared with anyone, except the Internet providers needed to send out emails.
Association LOME loi 1901
8 Passage Ruelle, 75018 Paris
SIRET 837 609 973 00016
Publication director : Hélène Loussier
ONLINE SAS, a simplified joint-stock company registered under French law with a capital of €410,50, subsidiary of the Iliad Group, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number RCS PARIS B 433 115 904, VAT number FR 35 433115904
Represented by :
• Cyril Poidatz
• Arnaud Brindejonc de Bermingham
Contact : ONLINE SAS BP 438 75366 PARIS CEDEX 08 Fax: +33 (0)899 173 788 (€1,35 per call, then €0,34/min)
Web design : Hélène Loussier